Stelle dal Cielo
Grappa, distilled from fresh pomace, obtained from destemming and crushing Verdicchio grapes. Distilled in one of the most famous old distilleries in the heart of Tuscany.
- Distillation Method: Double steam distillation.
- The peculiarity of the distillation method is the copper used in the construction of the distiller. This method enables the production of noble grappa that fully expresses the aromas of the grapes.
- Ageing: Four months in stainless steel.
- Alcohol: 42.
- Appearance: Crystal clear and transparent.
- Olfactory sensations: Its aroma is intense and rich; pungent fruit and white flowers with arabesques of vanilla and acacia honey.
- Palate: Soft and elegant, flowing over the palate without sharp edges.
- Aftertaste: Remarkably persistent, the fragrant bouquet recalls apple jam and sweet spices
- Serving temperature: To better enjoy its distinct traits, serve from 9 to 11°C.
- Glass: Tulip crystal long stemmed.
- Pairings: We recommend pairing this grappa with pastries, coffee and chocolate.